More than 20,000 people have visited my guide to cheap Nashville wedding venues. Here are the best florists for a Nashville wedding on a budget.
- A listing of 50+ Nashville florists
- 19 budget-friendly florists specifically highlighted
- Questions you need to ask before booking a florist
- Wedding flower checklist: a rundown of the basic bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages you’ll need for the wedding.
More Money-Saving Options on Wedding Flowers
Your local grocery store’s floral department is equipped to do major arrangements as well as wedding bouquets and boutonnieres—often at 40 percent less than some florists. (Pssst… you could also hire the grocer’s florist off-hours for potentially bigger savings.)
- Hermitage: (615) 874-0898
- Donelson: (615) 884-2665
- Hwy 100: (615) 673-2347
- Bellevue: (615) 646-1870
- Murfreesboro Pike: (615) 501-8250
- Nashville West: (615) 352-1055
Local trade schools can be a great resource if you want to get a deal on flower arrangements and wedding bouquets. Students will be eager for the real-world experience of running a florist shop. To find out about classes, check with your local school district or community college.
- Volunteer State Community College, (615) 452-8600
- O’More College of Design, (615) 794-4254, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wholesale Flower Outlets in Nashville
- Geny’s DIY Wedding Packages range from $350-600 and include everything you need to create your own arrangements.
- Import Flowers sells fresh flowers for wedding bouquets and events. They serve professionals and the DIY bride. They can also recommend floral designers.
Grocers who sell flowers on the cheap
- Trader Joe’s (look what you can do with $40 worth in this post)
- The Fresh Market
- Whole Foods (they do bouquets as well!)
Big box warehouses that sell floral online and in store
Looking for the popular succulents for centerpieces or boutonnieres? A bride recommends Succulents Galore on Etsy, here >>
More Posts on Wedding Flowers
- DIY Floral Arrangement
- Inexpensive Centerpieces
- The “Cheap Ways To” Wedding
- ‘Don’t use the word wedding when hunting for the right price’
- Cheap Nashville Wedding Venues
- My Favorite Pound Cake Recipe
- Sites to Order Cheap Flowers
- Fun, Cheap Backdrop for Parties and Photos
- Cheap Tux Rentals