Recently engaged? Plan the day of your dreams
on a realistic budget.
In Budget Wedding Boot Camp (affiliate link), you’ll learn how to plan your wedding for half (or more!) the cost of the national average of ($28k):
- How to break down your budget to fit any size
- Where to find the best bridal bargains
- Tips on keeping everyone happy
- The best local budget wedding vendors
- DIY tutorials you can use for your wedding!
Includes a case study of a $5,000 wedding featured on Ashley’s Bride Guide as #6 most favorite Nashville wedding in 2011.
In short – it’s the inside scoop on everything you need to pull off an amazing day.
“Great information — best for a new bride just beginning the planning process! I highly recommend! ” —Brandi, bride-to-be